Hey, Lovelies. I have been nominated by the Lovely Bittersweetxbeauty for the Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for the nomination. Everyone, her channel is awesome and she’s one of the beauty bloggers who often communicates with me, and commenting on my posts, so I was very happy that this tag came from her. 🙂
There’s so much love in this post. So, let’s keep that going, okay? The rules to this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- List the rules and display the award!
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself!
- Nominate some bloggers who you think deserve this award!
Okay, without further a due, 7 facts about myself:
- I have never gone clubbing. Can you believe it. In 25 years, I have never stepped into a club. I have gone dancing, but not proper clubbing. Maybe because inside I’m 50, you guys. I’m not even kidding. lol. I think the fact that I don’t drink adds to the reason why I don’t go to clubs, but, I will do this before the year ends!
- I have lived in four different countries, not visited, but actually lived there and studied there. China, Australia, USA, Indonesia. 🙂
- I have never been to Europe, but that soon would be ticked off sometimes next year as my boyfriend is from Germany.
- I love love lovvveeee travelling. Bangkok is the best city on earth. Kuala Lumpur is awesome as well. Singapore is tiny but so rich and diverse in culture. Boston is cold as f@#$. NY is miserable in winter. New Zealand… is just a smaller version of Australia. Melbourne is the most artsy city. Shanghai is the most vibrant city. South Korea is amazing. Hongkong in summer is like hell on earth. Macau’s casinos won’t make you sleep for weeks… Gaaahhh…I just LOVE travelling. Solo travel is the best 😉 Don’t travel with a tour group. That’s the worst!!
- I don’t own a car because I live in the city and work provided a shuttle bus for everyone who work in the department, and it leaves from the swimming pool behind my apartment. So, I don’t really need one. Here in Australia, rego is fucking ridiculous! Rego is short for registration btw.
- I am a KFC addict. That’s the one junkfood that I freakin love. Indonesia got the best KFC though. IF you had a chance to go to Indonesia, go to their KFC. It’s just sooo different than KFC anywhere. Everytime I travel, I always ALWAYS try their KFCs, and so far. Indonesia, you got the best one!
- Lastly, I published a novel when I was thirteen. It was such an embarrassing story you guys. I don’t even wanna get into it. I believe I sold 5000 copies. But the story was sooo tacky and ew! Now that I think about it, 12 years later! lol.
So, the people that I tag are the ones that often commented and communicated with me through my blog, so, I of course tag my gurls:
Bronagh. She’s almost completed her September blogging challenge. Which meant she had to blog every single day in September. And by the time this post was up, she’s probably writing her last post! Good on ya, love!
Erin. She’s one of my oldest friend on my blog and she’s super sweet, her blog is very easy to read as well. xo
Sophie. She’s one of my newest friend on my blog and I love reading and discovering her blog. Her recent travel to London, which was documented very well on her blog will make you envious. It did a number on me! 😀
That’s it for today, I hope you guys enjoy reading this post, thumbs up if you like it and I’ll see you lovelies in the next post!