Hi guys, I promised to do this Love and Hate tag ages ago, I was nominated by the beautiful chocolatefrosst. So, here goes mine:
- Share 10 things that you ‘LOVE’ and 10 things that you ‘HATE’.
- Tag up to 10 bloggers .
- Online shopping. It’s an addiction really, a beautiful addiction, though! HELP!!
- Eyebrow pomades/gels/pencil. Whoever invented this, deserve an ultimate high five.
- Spring and Fall. They’re the best season, right in the middle in terms of temperature, not too cold, not too hot.
- People who are chilled out and don’t give a damn what everyone thinks. That should be the way it goes in life. Just chill, don’t take anything too personal, go with the flow, if something goes wrong, don’t panic, have faith that something better will come along J
- Lip products. I love liquid lipsticks you guys… I don’t have any favourite but out of all the makeup products, the one I really collect/have many of are lip products.
- My boyfriend. (insert awww or ewww here) haha. He is just the best. I love that he is very very chilled out. He doesn’t stress about anything, despite the fact that he is still finishing his PhD thesis and have a full time job. And I love just squishing his face and pinching his cheeks, he never complains. LOL. Love him for that!
- My guitar. My bf got it for me a few months ago for my birthday and I haven’t stopped playing it since.
- My feet. I know I’m one of those people with foot fetish haha. They’re just so neat looking. WHAT? Okay I won’t elaborate this is… getting weird.
- Youtube. I love that I can find whatever it is I want on there. Like you want to learn how to salsa at 2 in the morning? You got it!
- Last but not least… I LOVE… blogging, and you guys who always read and like my posts. It means a lot to me knowing that I have a virtual family out there. I hope to continue doing this despite my busy job.
Now… on to the hate…
These are the things I truly hate 100 percent. So, everytime I hate something you guys, I swear… a lot… I’m warning you, if you feel iffy towards swear words…, then feel free to skip reading these.
- ATTENTION SEEKER ON SOCIAL MEDIA! Like… People who ranted about random shit on facebook or wherever for the whole fucking world to see then when someone asked them in the comment section “why”, they just answer, “Nah, can’t explain it to you here, it’s too personal”. WTF?! Excuse the language you guys. I LOATHE people like that, just seeking sympathy/attention.
- People who posted about ‘things that you should achieve when you’re 20’ or whatever bullshit that is remotely close to that. Seriously, guys, you can’t justify your life based on what buzzfeed said… it’s utterly bullshit! As long as you are happy with your life, you are doing something right and that’s all that matters.
- Vloggers. Not because I hate the vlog. I hate it because I always thought to myself, why didn’t I think of that? that’s a fucking genius idea! Now everyone is doing it and if I do it, I won’t be the original one who came up with the concept! Lol.
- Make up company that test on animals. Just… no. Like I’m not a vegetarian or anything but this is just fucking cruel. Come on!
- Coffee. Blerrrghhh. I get all jittery and nervous after I drink coffee. Yuck.
- Scammers. HOW THE FUCK could you live with yourselves? Shame on you!
- Food that is tasteless. Like, I would never be able to enjoy it.
- Judgy people. Why cant people just get along? Seriously. I was once asked if I go to church. I said no. Then, she proceeded by saying, “You have to go to church…” I’m like who the fuck do you think you is, bitch? Imagine if I tell her, “You shouldn’t go to church”, she will go mental and calling me names. Why does it okay for people to preach about going to religious places but when atheist say you shouldn’t go to wherever, they’ll go mental? There’s a double standard here. Don’t you see? Worship anything you want, be kind to people. I don’t give a flying fuck what your religions are, if you are nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. End of story.
- Makeup shaming. For makeup lover like myself, if you want to go to the gym with face full of makeup, you do you, girlfriend! Usually I go to the gym right after work, of course, I don’t have time to go home and change, are you freaking kidding me? So, I hate when people just assume I put effort (wearing makeup) to they gym. If I do, so what?
- Last but certainly not least… BODY SHAMING. UGH! Women ALL over the world are BEAUTIFUL! People have their own definition of what is considered beautiful and that’s what most people don’t get. Case and point: My friend weighs 45 kg, she’s only 5 feet tall, for me, she looks amazing. Proportional for her weight and height. She’s from Fiji. She said, people over there told her to eat more, to gain more weight, that she’s not beautiful. But when she comes to Australia (western standard of beauty, skinny, etc) she was all confused because everyone wants to be thin. This is just one of MANY examples to prove that no matter what body size you are, big or small, what eye shape, what nose shape, people will NEVER be satisfied. So, DON’T listen to them. FUCK THEM!!
This tag was a lot of fun you guys and once again a big thank you to chocolatefrosst for tagging me. I love participating in tags and challenges online.
Also I tag anyone who might like to try this tag out!
This tag is one of my favourite, it gives me the opportunity to get to know you guys a bit better. So, if you have a chance, give this a go. Xx LOVE YOU!